Hey to our new Twitter buddies

If you have registered and have not received a response please, check here.

Hey to our new Twitter buddies

Postby jarrell » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:24 pm

My gosh, I tweeted that lj is down, posted the link to here, and the next thing I knew we had 11 guests checking in :D

Hey, it's really easy to join up, Give it a go. This is our own little space on our own website, and it's a groovy place indeed which has never seen its full potential. it'd be so good to see this place buzzing!
jarrell
Site Admin

Re: Hey to our new Twitter buddies

Postby Xedrik » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 pm

I still don't know quite what to do with Twitter, but hello new people! /^|..|^\
Wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand, or a decent job or a helpin' hand
Wherever somebody's strugglin' to be free, look in their eyes Mom, you'll see me.
"The Ghost of Tom Joad"
Bruce Springsteen
Xedrik
Site Admin

Postby Dragoon » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:59 am

Twitter is a powerful tool for getting people together, given its ubiquity... kinda like Katamari Damacy. Get big, and more will stick.
Dragoon

Postby jarrell » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 am

It's great. I wish more RA people who I know have twitter accounts, would join. But the account is attracting lots of different people who secondarily are LGBT activists, primarily musicians, sports figures, authors, ministers, humorists, comedians (ens), lecturers... and some of the big names where they have like 10 times more followers than ones they follow, they followed us first. I only reciprocated. Retweeting is the currency of the realm. And when that reciprocates, you get your message out to an incalculable number of people. Many learn about furry from us, that you can be Christian and furry, or Christian and LGBT. They converse, they click on our tweet links, visiting our website and lj. And not just a few, but a metric ton of people check in and learn about us, they like what they see, they share, and more join. Unfortunately, very few have an lj account, but they can still get to most everything. I have some good online friendships with several individuals and their organizations. And they have good things to say about Rainbow Ark to others.
jarrell
Site Admin

Return to Registration Help